- Tier 1 Visa
- Highly skilled workers, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Tier 2 Visa
- Skilled workers with a UK job offer in place
- Sponsor's License
- Companies wishing to employ overseas workers
- Tier 5 Visas
- Short term or temporary visas for sportspeople, entertainers and religious workers
- Spouse Visa
- UK nationals with an overseas spouse/civil partner
- Fiancé(e) Visa
- UK nationals with an overseas Fiancé(e)
- Long Term Partner Visa
- UK nationals with an overseas long term partner
- EEA Family Permits
- Family visas for European (non UK) nationals
- Dependent Visas
- For children and other dependent family members.
- Visit Visas
- A visit visas is suitable for those wishing to travel to the UK for less than 6 months.
Global Permits is a team of highly skilled immigration specialists who are dedicated to providing you the best information and advice about obtaining a visa to live and work in the UK.
Our aim is to give you peace of mind by using our knowledge to make the application process smooth and simple, so that you don’t need to deal with the frustration of complicated bureaucracy.
As OISC registered immigration experts, we can provide you with the highest standards of service and advice.
We are dedicated to providing you with clear, concise and up-to-date information whether you are a corporate client, or whether you are a skilled professional looking to improve your career prospects within the UK.
When you submit your application through Global Permits, you can be confident that your case will be handled with professionalism and sensitivity, providing you with advice and support at every step of the application process to ensure that you have the best information and customer service during your application for a UK work permit.